This website is owned and operated by Animal Aunts Ltd. Our company registration number is 05834480 and our registered address is 24 Petworth Road, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 2HR.
We take your privacy very seriously and so we have put together this Privacy Notice to explain:
- what personal information we collect about you
- how we use that information
- who we may share that information with
- the choices that you have about how we can make use of that information
- how to access and update your information
We have tried to keep the terms as simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect about you
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways:
Information you give us
Contacting us via our website, email or contact number.
- If you contact us via our website or email and provide us with your name and contact details, we will use these details to investigate your query and contact you to deal with your request.
Information we collect automatically
Our website collects information automatically about your visit to our site. The information that we collect includes:
- technical information – including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit – including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we collect from other sources.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example sub-contractors in technical and payment servicess) and may receive information about you from them.
- When processing your payment, we may send your details to and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
How we use your information
Providing our services and website
The following are examples of how we use your information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to help us develop our website to enhance your experience
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- in order to keep our website safe and secure
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you. We may contact you by email, post, or phone but will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
We will never pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please send an email to email@example.com.
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Our Animal Aunts, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Where we store your personal data
The information that we collect from you will be processed and stored within the European Economic Area.
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse.
Changing your information
You have the right at any time to request that we change or amend the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you again.
You can exercise your rights by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also request that we change your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact at email@example.com.
Changes to our Privacy Nolicy
We review our Privacy Notice on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.
How to Contact us