- Going away for business or pleasure? Worried about pets? Security?
- Who will feed the fish, milk the goats, clean out the rabbits, collect the eggs, check the donkey, talk to the parrot, walk the dogs and keep the snake warm?
If like many households you have numerous animals / pets that need sitting when you are away, sorting out their many varied needs can be difficult, stressful and time consuming. Animal Aunts come from an enormous range of backgrounds and have the breadth of experience and skills to care for ALL your animals and pets. We have many clients with complicated needs so don’t despair – ring us to discuss how we can help care for the whole menagerie.
Animal Aunts can cater for:
- Small animals – Rabbits / Rats / Guinea Pigs / Mice / Gerbils / Tortoises / Ferrets
- Livestock – Chickens / Geese / Ducks / Cattle / Llamas / Donkeys / Sheep / Pigs / Goats
- Birds – Parrots / Parakeets / Budgies / other cage birds
- Reptiles & Snakes
Many of our pet sitters come from rural / farming backgrounds and can take care of a complete smallholding as well as your dogs and cats if needed. To give you an idea of the variety of assignments our pet sitters undertake here are the primary responsibilities of a few of them:
- Care of 27 horses
- 4 horses, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 chickens, 1 cockerel
- 2 dogs, 9 pigs, 80 mixed poultry, 400 chicks, 18 sheep, 21 lambs
- 10 Border Collies
- 100 tortoises, 3 cats, 2 geckos, 1 bearded dragon, 7 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (one requiring diabetic injections), 1 Welsh Springer Spaniel, 1 Collie cross, 1 Bichon Frise, 5 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits
- Kennels and catteries
- 7 dogs, 1 cat, 5 chickens, 1 duck
- 1 Whippet, 1 Pekingese, 4 parrots, 2 Love Birds, 1 Barn Owl, aviary with 12 doves, fish pond
- 1 Labrador, 2 cats, 7 ewes, 6 donkeys, 10 hens
- 2 ponies, 1 foal, 3 donkeys, 2 Cocker Spaniels, 2 Bearded Collies, 2 indoor cats, 4 farm cats, 2 goats, 2 geese, 9 chickens, 2 guinea pigs